I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ – Jim Carrey
Isn’t it great to start the day off with a cup of brewed coffee? The aroma alone is enough to stimulate our souls and rev up our engines for a brand new day!
But have you ever had coffee that tasted so bad it completely ruined your day? If so, then you might as well check your coffeemaker and see if it needs a thorough cleaning.
For this, let’s look at a simple solution to cleaning your coffeemaker.
1. Cleaning it with distilled vinegar
Because of its acetic acid, vinegar has definitely earned its reputation as a super cleaner. We can use it to clean just about anything in the kitchen, the coffeemaker included.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Distilled Vinegar
Here’s the process:
1. Empty the carafe, then remove any remaining coffee grounds. Then, rinse it well.
2. Make a solution of 1 part water and 1 part vinegar
3. Pour the solution into the machine.
4. Run a cycle, once it’s done turn off the machine.
5. Let it sit for a couple of minutes until it cools down.
6. Discard the liquid then fill the carafe again with clean water. Then, run two cycles to clear out any vinegar leftovers. Once it’s done, you can turn it off and remove the water.
7. Scrub the pot with your brush. Once done, rinse it well.
8. Using your towel, wipe the carafe and the pot until its dry.
You’re done cleaning your coffee maker! Now you can start enjoying your mornings with coffee that tastes richer, bolder, and better!
For sure, your home needs a much-needed pampering as well. For this, you can call up a cleaning company for a hassle-free, organized,m and tidy home environment.
Give your home or office a much needed pampering. With the right tools and a diligent staff, Clean House Services Inc. is Fort Walton Beach’s best cleaning company. To book for a cleaning, contact us at 850-496-6341 or click here to set an appointment.